Thursday, April 10, 2008

My Humble Menteri Besar


Salam everyone...

This is my first english posting, pardon me if anything goes wrong...wachaa. Actully I had just read TheStar Online of an interview with Kedah's MB, or should I called him My MB? (I had mentioned of my greenyellow bloods colour on the previous posting, so this My MB title suits me hopefully)

Since Malaysian are proudly to support My Team, My TV3, My Metro, My Celcom and ect....I am proudly to support My MB as well. Not just because of him being one of the PAS MB, but of his humble persona that attracts me more actually. Please read the interview here to get what I mean and have a nice day dude...

3 comments:

sham said...

Assalamualaikum,
orang yang gagal adalah orang yang tidak mahu belajar walaupun dia tahu dia silap
orang yang berjaya adalah orang yang ingin terus belajar walaupun dengan tujuan itu dirasakan ganjil pada pandangan orang lain

sham said...

Assalamualaikum,
ambe menurut cadangan sdr utk form satu blog sendiri
tak laa beberapa arif sangat namun InsyaAllah ambe akan lebih belajar untuk memahami
sudi-sudikanlah
http://shamseken.blogspot.com/

Abu Alfateh said...

Wslam Sham,

Dalam jugak deme berfalsafah yer...ala2 hang nadim tu.

Tahniah2, saya dah melawat blog sham, macam saya awal2 memblog dulu la, tak reti sangat nak makeup....pulun Kedah pulun...